|Shaman King: Era of Hao|

Объявление

Для начала...
Приветствуем вас на ролевой по культовому проекту Shaman King! Регистрируйся, занимай свою роль и вливайся к нам в игру! Тебя ждут захватывающие приключения, увлекательные поединки и масса впечатлений от турнира. Самые разнообразные противники, неожиданные исходы битв и естественно вам предстоит решить судьбу всего мира, ведь ВЫ можете стать Королём(Королевой) шаманов! Согласитесь... это звучит гордо! Рейтинг игры - NC-17. Хентай, Яой, Юри, кровопролитие и насилие... все разрешено в игре. Но знайте меру ^__^""

События в Игре:
На данный момент все шаманы собираются в Токио и размещаются по домам и свои отельным номерам, заводят новых друзей и наживают врагов. Звезда судьбы пока не пролетела, но это событие произойдет уже очень скоро, так что не советую вам расслабляться! Х-судьи распались. Мигэцу набирают сильных членов организации. Совет патчей пока что умалчивает всю информацию о турнире, патчей довольно сложно сейчас встретить на улицах Токио.

Погода и время:
Погода:
Середина весны, апрель! Каждый день солнце дарит жителям Токи свои теплые лучи и позволяет любоваться белыми и пушистыми облаками. Температура днем примерно +13 - +16, ночью +9 - +13. Возможны кратковременные дожди.
Время:
Пн. - Утро
Вт. Ср. - День
Чт. Пт. - Вечер
Сб. Вс. - Ночь

Администрация:
Администраторы:Tracey Mitsuki, Asakura Yoh, Tao Ren
Модераторы:Kanna Bismarch, Тино Хана, Marion Phauna, Benjiro, Кацуки
Мастера Игры:Jun Tao, Belial, Faust VIII -Идет Набор-
Пиарщики:-Идет Набор-

Реклама:
Рекламу могут оставлять и гости! Главное только чтобы она была взаимной! Реклама будет проверяться и не взаимная будет удалятся! Так же желательно оставлять ссылку на нашу рекламу в вашем рекламном посте.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » |Shaman King: Era of Hao| » |Реклама| » Ваша реклама

Ваша реклама

Сообщений 61 страница 90 из 129

http://s53.radikal.ru/i141/1007/c1/98e929c3717d.png
ликабельно

ваша

Яркие фотографии пуделей на sobakovod.club

Hurrah, that's what I was searching for, what a stuff! existing here at this web site, thanks admin of this website.

I blog often and I really appreciate your content. The article has truly peaked my interest. I will bookmark your site and keep checking for new information about once a week. I opted in for your RSS feed as well.

I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the structure of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this site. I am hoping to view the same high-grade content from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own website now ;)

I every time spent my half an hour to read this blog's content every day along with a mug of coffee.

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Great article, exactly what I needed.

Wow, marvelous blog layout! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for? you make blogging look easy. The entire look of your website is excellent, as well as the content material!

I could not resist commenting. Exceptionally well written!

Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; we have developed some nice practices and we are looking to trade techniques with other folks, be sure to shoot me an email if interested.

It's going to be finish of mine day, except before end I am reading this impressive paragraph to increase my experience.

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Outstanding work!

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

What's up mates, how is all, and what you would like to say concerning this piece of writing, in my view its actually remarkable in favor of me.

Hi there mates, how is everything, and what you would like to say regarding this post, in my view its in fact awesome in support of me.

Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any methods to stop hackers?

Hello there! I just would like to offer you a huge thumbs up for your great information you have right here on this post. I'll be coming back to your web site for more soon.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.

Hi there,  You have done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this site.

I quite like reading a post that will make people think. Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment!

Good way of explaining, and nice post to obtain facts concerning my presentation subject matter, which i am going to deliver in school.

Howdy this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

Howdy! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when viewing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. Thanks!

Hi there, I would like to subscribe for this web site to take newest updates, therefore where can i do it please assist.

Definitely imagine that that you stated. Your favourite justification seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to bear in mind of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while other folks think about concerns that they plainly don't realize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and also outlined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , folks can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thank you

Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Superb blog and excellent design and style.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » |Shaman King: Era of Hao| » |Реклама| » Ваша реклама

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно